I won’t bother you too long today, because there are all sorts of people in the world, and they are so different no one could ever imagine how to collect all the words for all the human traits of character. But I will do an honest attempt to illustrate the most frequent human qualities with flashcards.
Spanish Words for Personality Traits
As I have already said, people can be different. So different, that their qualities will be characterized with antonyms. Here are the ones you are most likely to need:
- La concha de perla esta abierta. - She is frank/open.
- El pez es callado. - He is quiet/reserved.
- La abeja es trabajadora. - She is hard-working.
- Él es perezoso. - He is lazy.
- El conejo es sensible. – He is sensitive.
- El león es ambicioso. – He is ambitious.
- El lémur es divertido. – He is funny.
- El Bengala es serio. – He is serious.
There are times when you can’t but mildly criticize a person. Here’s how you can do it:
- El panda es torpe. – He is clumsy.
- El koala es lento. – He is slow.
Thankfully, most people are good, so why not learn a few more words and use them to describe the positive personality features in Spanish? Let’s do this!
- La canguro es cariñosa. – She is caring.
- El perro es simpático. – He is friendly.
- El papagayo es guapo. – He is handsome (beautiful).
- El delfín s inteligente. – He is intelligent.
There are so many more qualities you can emphasize in your Spanish conversations! Learn them all while playing FunnySpanish! And now, let’s see how many words from today’s lesson you have memorized!